The House of Charvet needs no introduction. The shirt-maker is established in Place Vendôme, Paris, since 1838. It offers ties, accessories and shirts some connoisseurs consider to be the best in the world.
This garment features:
- Mother of pearl buttons.
- Embroidered initials.
Estimated size: 15 Long. Will suit a person taller than 1m80.
Shirt cut is quite ample.
Excellent condition. Two barely visible discoloration marks to outer (near buttoning and in chest area). See two last photos.
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5 inches (47 cm).
- Armpit to armpit: 23.2 inches (59 cm).
- Across chest: 21.3 inches (54 cm).
- Length from collar to hem: 38.2 inches (97 cm).
- Shoulder to cuff 26 inches (66 cm).
- Armpit to cuff: 22 inches (56 cm).
- Collar length: 2.6 inches (6.5 cm).
Weight: 226 g.
The Fox's note: This shirt will perfectly enhance sporting and casual garments (blazers, chinos, odd jackets...) as well as country wear (tweed jackets and suits).